Tuesday, September 1, 2009

On the menu: the stuff of life

The highs. The lows. And today...the food. Strange roller coaster that we're on here, huh? Or maybe it's just the stuff of life. Isn't all of that - the celebration, the mourning, the ever-looming question of "what's for dinner?" - just the kind of thing our days are made of?

I kind of think so.

And with all the stuff that's been going on in my life of late, my meal planning has been haphazard at best. Then Sunday I found myself scrawling a menu on the back of a grocery list, and I thought of you.

So, in case you've been on the edge of your seat wondering what's for dinner at our house, here you go...



And, here's the translation....

  • S - pizza
  • M - pork chops, mashed potatoes, spinach, corn
  • T - eggs and chorizo with Mexican grey squash (Hubs is on his own for this one - I'm in Flagstaff tonight)
  • W - bean burritos with more squash
  • Th - chicken and rice with peas
  • F - TBD
Wishing you the best through your little (and big) stuff of life this week!

P.S. Even though I'm a day late, do check out the menus posted on the Chive Talkin' Menu Plan Blog Roll.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steph... I am so glad you're back. Sounds like you have had an emotional week to say the least. Your menu looks great... never heard of Mexican gray squash. Is it really gray? Thanks for joining in the chivetalkin menu plan blog roll. I love having you!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that?