Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Coffee anyone?

I got this sweet new coffee pot from my awesome hubby for Christmas. (He had some help picking it out - thanks, Christine!) I think it's coolest feature is that it's programmable, so when I wake up, I know that delicious caffeinated goodness is brewing downstairs.


Speaking of which, it sounds like it's about ready. You wanna try some? I'll pour you a cup. With cream, right?

Here ya go. Isn't it delicious?!


P.S. Thanks, too, to Christine's brother Josh for the fabulous coffee!

*****

Photos by me.

3 comments:

  1. WHAT?? You wanted me to email you coffee! I thought this way I could share with everyone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM. Can't live without programmable caffeine. Seriously. Cannot survive. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that?