Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Traveling with children


I realized I've read some good posts about traveling with kids that I hadn't shared with you yet.

First of all, there's Every Last Thing I Know about Traveling with Kids. Since the "I" in the title is down-to-earth domestic diva Shannon of Rocks in my Dryer, "Every Last Thing I Know" is sayin somethin'! (On the other hand, if I were to have written that post, it would've started out "Bring snacks. Don't lose the kids." and then I think it would've been done.) All that to say: very worth the read.

Also, on that not-losing-the-kid point, Kay Green of My Precious Kid wrote an article on Vacation Safety that would also apply to a trip to the zoo, waterpark, etc. in your own town. She focuses on how to prepare ahead of time in case you and your child get separated, and what to do if that should happen.

More specific to babies and toddlers, Olga Nguyen writes about things to keep in mind when it comes to Babywearing and Traveling and how, oftentimes, a baby carrier is easier to travel with than a stroller.

Finally, in case you missed them the first time around, here are a couple previous posts about traveling and kids:

****

Photo by woodleywonderworks

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?