Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Coming soon: cute little clothes

I know I haven't mentioned much about my business since my first post, but I've been working hard on a new line of designs for baby clothes, which I think y'all are going to love! The new section should be in my shop this week. If you want to be among the first to know when it's up, you can sign up for Bold Avenue's newsletter (subscribers have first dibs on the Avenue's news) in the box below. Otherwise, you can just wait until I post it here. :)

Here's the sign-up box for our free newsletter, In Bold Print. Don't worry, we won't sell your email address. All we'll use it for is sending you an occasional email with information about new designs, exclusive subscriber promotions and good stuff like that. Thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?