Saturday, July 7, 2007

What's in your diaper bag?

Probably more than just diapers, but we'll start there. Let me just say that the more I learn about diapers, the more types I learn there are. I used to think there were disposable diapers or there were the flat white cloth kind that people sometimes use for burp cloths. Which is funny, I know, for those of you who are parents. I have since learned that even cloth diapers come in lots of variations. This week at a pool party, I learned that there are also several kinds of swimming diapers. And not all are created equal.

So I have some research to do. I'll be posting more as I get this sorted out. For those of you who already have it figured out (at least when it comes to what kind of diapers you buy), you can state your preference on the poll to the right (through 7/12/07).

2 comments:

  1. Happy Heiny's and Fuzzi Bunz are my favorites!!! Super easy - grandparent and husband friendly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! I'll look into those - it helps to have a place to start.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that?