Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Share your library finds tomorrow!

I don't know how I missed this before, but every month Sarah from This Heavenly Life hosts What We Found at the Library. I'm so excited about this, because there are some books I've been thinking I should tell you about, and this is the perfect occasion!

Sarah's latest picks were children's books that (as you may have guessed) they found at the library. But she confirmed that you can share about whatever it is you're reading – even if it didn't come from the library.

The next What We Found at the Library is April 1. (Nope, not a joke.) I'll be posting what I'm reading, and I'd love to know what you're reading too!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that?