|From LSL Buttons|
Welcome to May's edition of Perfectly Poetical Tuesday (PerPoTues)! The second Tuesday of each month I invite you to write a poem based on a certain style, because I believe that every life writes a poem.
This time our theme is Found Poetry.
How to join in today:
- Find an excerpt from an article, text on a street sign, a quote from someone famous or other printed matter that's not a poem – and make it into one! Post it on your blog and include a link back to this post.
- Stop back by, link up and leave a comment.
- Follow the other links and read some great poetry!
A few other notes:
- My poem post is scheduled to show up after this one.
- If you're spreading the word via Twitter, feel free to use hashtag #perpotues.
- If you don't have a blog, you can post in the comments here and skip the linking part. :)
In the meantime, enjoy some poetry!
UPDATE: I don't know what's up with Mr. Linky, but feel free to just post the link to your Found Poem in the comments. Thanks!