Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good times on Valentine's


The Hubs and I went to Boyce-Thompson Arboretum on Valentine's Day. Yep, that's also where we went with my family on Thanksgiving. Good thing we took a lot of pictures then, because Saturday we ran out of battery. Other than that, it was a lovely day.


This time we noticed they do have some things for kids - like a bamboo maze and a "match the birds" flannelgraph game in the Smith Interpretive Center. (We should discuss flannelgraphs soon, don't you think?) So put that on the list of fun places to take the fam.

P.S. More photos at the Boyce Thompson Arboretum Photo Gallery.


****

Photos by me , taken before I realized the camera was about to go on strike for the day.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I've never been there. Looks like a fun Valentine's trip!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that?