Friday, February 1, 2008

Yes, I'm feeling much better, thank you. And Aunty had a few more additions to my sore throat remedies list. So here you go...

  • Chicken soup. Of course, homemade is best. But not always realistic.
  • Cepacol spray. I think I remember using Chloraseptic spray. Are those basically the same thing? I'm still a little too sick ;) to be looking too much stuff up. However, I did check the spelling of the words and came across one blogger's helpful advice on the subject:
*Warning: do not Drink chloreseptic spray from the bottle. I didn't think it would be a big deal until half the bottle was gone and I was walking around tipsy at work.
Everyone got that? Ok, moving on...




There's Airborne. And Airborne knockoffs. I didn't mention that in my original list because those were Mom's remedies for us as kids. I predate Airborne.

Speaking of the days before Airborne, when someone thought they might be getting sick, do you know what my Grandma used to tell them?

"Close your pores!"

If you have any clue as to how that works, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I was blown by your warning! LOL

    And yes, home-made chicken soup is best but sometimes not just so practical...

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that?