Monday, July 13, 2009

A quick update

Remember how things were up in the air with the Hubs last week? Well, before we knew it, the Hubs was literally up in the air - flying to Philadelphia to be with his extended family and attend his Uncle Karl's funeral. He was gone most of the week, and, I have to admit, it was hard for me. We've been married almost 5 years without being apart for that long before. Needless to say, I was superglad to have him back!

So. This week. I'm not posting a menu plan, because we really haven't gotten back into our routine or figured out things like what we're going to be eating yet. All I know is that I'll be working late (at home) on a client project, and that the Hubs is picking up dinner on his way home. (Yay!)

Also, yes, PerPoTues will be tomorrow! So write up 4 lines that rhyme and get ready to join in the Perfectly Poetical fun!


****

Photo by suffrboy. Haven't even seen hubby's pictures yet, much less gotten them off the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?