Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Perfectly Poetical: Poe


It's the second Tuesday of October, do you know what that means? Time for Perfectly Poetical Tuesday: Poe edition!

There are some ideas for getting in touch with your Poe-tic muse on Saturday's post. Poe wrote in several styles. Write a poem in the spirit of one of them, and have fun! And don't forget to link to this post and leave your link and comment here.

As always, the topic of your poem is up to you. You can also decide whether your poem will be scary, funny, touching or - something else entirely. My post will be up later in the day.


*****
Photo by kevindooley.
*****


1 comment:

  1. Oh Steph! I am so sorry I will not be able to play along this month. All this fundraising business is zapping my energy - creative and otherwise. I do love Poe and I look forward to what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that?