Sunday, March 21, 2010

I've had this feeling I was forgetting something...

A few minutes ago I just had this thought: "Wow, the last Perfectly Poetical Tuesday seems like a long time ago. I don't even remember what I wrote for my haiku. Wait...what day is it? Did I even do a post this month?" Yeah. Way past the second Tuesday of the month. And, nope, I didn't do a PerPoTues post. So sorry about that! I feel like such a flake! I guess when I postponed thinking I also (subconsciously?) postponed PerPoTues.

So, friends, what would you like to do? Should I do a post this coming Tuesday, so you can link up then? Should we just wait and do haiku in April instead?

I am open to suggestions.

UPDATE: A sweet and Not-Ever-Still friend let me know several haikus are up and ready to go. I'll do a belated PerPoTues post (with Mr. Linky!) this Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Several of us did our haikus already - we just need a linky :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that?