Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Favorite (little) things

So you may have noticed the "favorite little stuff" list in the sidebar. The one that, at the moment, says "coming soon." As I start getting this baby stuff figured out, that's where I'll list my top picks. Obviously, I'm still sorting.

However, I'm definitely a fan of these hands-free baby carriers by Sleek Mama. The fabrics are gorgeous and you can go with the sling option shown here (a "pouch") or this other style that's a cross between an apron and a backpack made to hold a baby (called a "mei tai." If you still can't picture it, go here.). I'm not sure what the pros and cons are of each style, but I plan to try some on and investigate. Stay tuned!

Photo used by permission. This is a pouch with the Stephanie fabric option. (Nice name, huh?! ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?