Friday, January 30, 2009

7 quick takes #1: peanut butter to DTV

The seven things worked so well last week, I thought I'd go with it! This time I participating in Conversion Diary's Seven Quick Takes - a wonderful opportunity to share with you some of the randomness which goes through my mind in a week but doesn't become a full blog post.



Somehow I ended up with a lot of questions in my "takes." But they're supposed to be quick, so I'm not going to fuss over that. Without further adieu...

  1. Are you confused about the whole peanut butter recall thing yet? Yeah, me too. My mom sent me an article, which I haven't read yet because...
  2. I've been sick on and off this week. Guess I got a milder version of the crud that's going around. (Calm down, everyone! It's not what you're thinking. I do not throw up every morning - or at all, actually. And I was running a fever.)
  3. Have you seen The Greatest Snack Food Stadium Ever Built? Oh yes, it's worth a click!
  4. This is a historical time right now. I have to say, I never thought I'd live to see the day that the Arizona Cardinals went to the Superbowl. Go Cards!
  5. Speaking of Arizona, anyone else think it's interesting that I got a snail mail response from Jon Kyl before I got emails from John McCain and Harry Mitchell?
  6. The timing of the whole bloggy love thing is perfect, because there are some people doing interesting things that I'm excited to introduce you to next week!
  7. They are pushing back the switch to digital television, because they are worried people won't be ready. Ready for what? This is not impending flood or famine. It's tv. So you don't have signal a couple days. You figure it out, go buy yourself a converter box, and live happily ever after surfing through all your extra digital channels. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?