Heather tagged me, so it's my turn to share with you...
SEVEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME!
- My brownie girl scout troop was on the Wallace & Ladmo Show.
- I don't understand why people make oatmeal raisin cookies when they could make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Or even oatmeal cranberry cookies.
- My hubby and I don't remember for sure when we first met. Maybe it was at our friends' house. But we wouldn't swear to it in court or anything.
- I came up with Every Life Writes a Poem when I was driving one day.
- Unless you count my semester abroad, I've always lived in the Phoenix (AZ) area, and yet...
- The first time I left the U.S. was when I went to Spain.
- It usually takes me longer to write short blog posts than long ones.
Here's who I am tagging: