Your mission: Get your phone out...and if you already had your phone within arms length - you are tagged.
01. What color is it?
Some kind of metallic I don't have a name for.
02. Who is the first person that comes up under the letter M?
03. Who is the last person you called?
04. Who was your last missed call from?
my dad (which is why I was calling him back)
05. Who is the 2nd person who comes up under A?
06. Who is speed dial #2?
Hmmm...do I have that one programmed? Nope.
07. Who is the 3rd person who comes up under J?
Janet B. (these questions are getting a little repetitive!)
08. Who was your last received call from?
OK, this is funny. My mom.
09. Who is speed dial #3?
Nope. Nothing there either.
10. What is your background?
A faint image of some birch trees.
11. How many text messages are currently in your Inbox?
As many as they'll let me get away with...let's see...77!
12. Who is speed dial #1?
13. What does the 5th message in your Inbox say?
On way home. C U soon. Luv u. (from the Hubs, of course!)
14. Who is the first person that comes up under B?
15. Who was your last text message from?
16. Name every person you have text messages from:
How many more questions do we have left?
17. Who do you have the most received calls from?
Probably the Hubs. Or maybe my parents - hehe.
19. What does the 6th message in your Outbox say?
It doesn't save 6. Last one was "Happy birthday, girlie! Hope you're having a great one!"
20. Who is the first person in your phone book?
21. Who is the last name in your Phonebook?
22. Do you have a camera phone?
Not yet. But if you wanted to get me one instead of filling out this quiz, I'd be fine with that.
23. Who is the last person under G?
Grandpa. (Not that he answers his phone.)
24. What does the first text message in your inbox say?
Didn't we do this already? It says, "Thanks."
25. Where do you usually carry your phone ?
26. What is your best advice for mobile/cell phone etiquette ?
If it's a place/time you can't talk, either don't answer the phone or let the person know at the outset of the conversation that you only have a moment and would prefer to call back. Trying to treat it like a regular call is rude to the person who called and doesn't know why you have such an impatient tone.
Advice of the day
- Clear the clutter from your in and out box ... write down the special messages , recall special moments that inspired them.
- Re affirm friendships and neglected relationships ... is there someone you haven't spoken to or heard from recently. If you are still too busy - just send a quick text message to say Hi - thinking of you today hope you well (to everyone in your address book if you need to).
- Ignore or turn off the phone sometimes ... important calls always ring back.
Photo by me. Add your own phone photo to your quiz. :)