Monday, November 3, 2008

A blog for the Bold

There's so much that I'm working on when it comes to expanding my business (Bold Avenue) that I thought it could use a whole blog of its own. So I gave it one.


New on the Avenue will mainly be updates - new products added, new services offered, sales, shipping deadlines, etc. I'll also throw in a few gift ideas. And maybe some customer photos.

But all the posts will be short and to the point and available via feed/email subscription if that's more convenient for you. It will be updated frequently (but not daily), depending on when we roll out something new.


And, don't worry, you'll still be able to find the rambling, the memes, the off-topic posts and the occasional Bold Avenue highlights right here at the Little Stuff of Life.



Feel free to let me know what you think!

****

Photos by me.

1) Detail of Garden Tote Bag.
2) Detail of Little Duck Family (congrats) Greeting Card (inside).
3) Heart Jr. Jersey T-Shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?