Thursday, April 24, 2008

BPA free me!

If Wal-Mart won't sell it, it must be pretty bad.

Remember how, just last month, data was inconclusive about whether the chemical bisphenol A (BPA) was harmful or not? Well, now Canada is concerned about it. And the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services says it "possibly" affects human development.

However, I think the biggest cause for alarm is that a company who will sell you just about anything is planning to discontinue baby bottles, pacifiers and other products containing BPA.

I don't know about you, but that's enough to sell me on BPA-free baby stuff!



* * * * *
Photo ("How many things can you find wrong in this picture?") by Unsure shot. Creative Commons License.

1 comment:

  1. Huh! I thought I commented on this last week. Guess I didn't after all!

    Anyway, we are about to make the big BPA free switch. SO many choices in which direction to go. Which i guess is a good thing - but kind of overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that?