Monday, April 7, 2008

Dinner (sort of) and a movie

I know you're probably sick of hearing this. I know I'm sick of writing it. Despite that fact, I'm sick. Again. More sore throat/cold stuff. Not the end of the world, but not fun either.

So tonight's plan is to pop open a can o' chicken soup and pop in a movie. The exciting part about that (relatively speaking, of course) is we get to try out the Red Box. In case you didn't know (I say as if I didn't just learn about this from Karen a week ago), the Red Boxes are basically vending machines for DVDs. Movies are $1 a night, and then you can drop them off at whatever Red Box you happen to pass by. Pretty sweet huh?

Once again, no one's paying me to say this stuff. I'm just easily amused. And I like to share that amusement.

Ok, I think I heard the Hubs pull in. Hopefully, with August Rush in tow. I better go get that elaborate dinner started. ;)

P.S. If you're looking for movies for the kiddos that are newer than what they have at the library, this would be a pretty cheap way to go. And easier than hauling everyone in and out of a rental place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?