Sunday, May 11, 2008

In between craziness

To those of you who continue to blog in the midst of life's craziness, how do you do it? It seems like I can't blog until the dust settles a little.

Right now, for example, I'm just coming off several days of graduation/party/baby shower/Mother's Day madness. And I'm missing out on more festivities as I write this, but I'm hoping not to have to leave the house until it's time to take the Hubs to work tomorrow. Ya gotta know when to stop.


And from Thursday's silliness post until now, I haven't been able to get any thoughts from my head into my blog. That's a long time in the blogosphere. So I kind of feel behind. But I guess I just won't worry about it. I'll start with now, and go from there.


The plan this evening? Laundry, get this weekend's photos off the camera (oh yeah, it decided it could connect to my computer again after all - I don't know if they just had a spat or what), read through some of the blogs in my Reader, figure out if we have any food in the house what we're going to eat this week.


Earlier, I had some kind of grand delusion about organizing the office/project room/guest room, but that sounds kind of funny at the moment. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?