Thursday, May 8, 2008

In defense of the silly

Glad I'm not the only one who recognizes the importance of silliness. You would think so from the stares I get sometimes, but, I digress...

Anyway, this post is all about how important it is for children to sing, play, and be silly - and how we should join in the fun as well.

A little teaser...

It is these little games, where the only props they might have are a dishcloth, a cardboard box and a wild imagination, that will give your child the tools they need for life.
* * * * *
Photo by Just-Us-3. Creative Commons License.

2 comments:

  1. i agree wholeheartedly.
    sometimes i've found that laughter teaches better than lecture.
    ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silly moments, I treasure dearly. That belly laugh and funny face are things that will stay in my memory forever.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that?