I didn't have my shopping list handy when I jotted down this week's menu, so I grabbed the back of a mailing label and wrote the first draft there. (Recycling!)
Then I remembered that we didn't end up eating stir fry last week, so I still have stir fry ingredients to use up.
So here's the revised plan:
- Monday - stir fry with tofu, almonds, etc.
- Tuesday - taco salad
- Wednesday - baked chicken, mashed potatoes and veggies
- Thursday - family get together or tuna casserole
- Friday - homemade potato soup
- I have some potatoes that need eating, can you tell? :)
- I had taco salad on the menu, but I forgot about Cinco de Mayo until I read Jenna's plan. Then, I thought it would be better suited to Tuesday.
- I haven't made tuna casserole in a really long time. Let me know if you have a really great recipe to suggest.
- We might be getting together with my family Thursday night and making pizza or pasta. It's kind of up in the air until we get some work schedules figured out.