Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What I learned from PerPoTues

Let's see if I can get this post typed up before I have to get ready to go to my dentist appointment. (Ugh.) (It's just a routine cleaning. But I think I'm still traumatized from getting fillings last time.) (Did I tell you about that? No, I think I was too traumatized at the time. I'll put it on my list of Stories to Tell You Someday.)

Anyway. I thought I'd share with you what I learned from yesterday's Perfectly Poetical:

  1. You like reminders in your inbox - not just on my blog and Twitter. I hesitated to email reminders 'cuz I didn't want to be annoying, but a couple of you have requested them. If anyone else wants an email reminder a week before June's PerPoTues, let me know (in the comments or via email).
  2. You like me telling you what to do. I know at least one more poem is on its way (it'll be posted in yesterday's comments), but, so far, there were more responses for that tricky limerick than this month's open-ended theme. So maybe I should work on being a little more bossy: Get to work on your epic poems STAT! (hee hee! That was fun!)
  3. Sometimes life just happens, and you don't get your poem posted. Yep. I get that. I still think you guys rock. :)
Ok, gotta go finish my teeth-staining coffee and then brush my teeth reeeeally well. Do stop back by yesterday's post, as more poems may pop up there throughout the week.

PS Sorry for the lack of photo. I took some cool ones of my toothpaste, but the camera won't talk to the computer for some reason this morning, and I don't have time to resolve their little spat right now.

1 comment:

  1. You are always so gracious and funny! Thanks for taking care of us reluctant poets. Looking forward to getting it together for next month!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that?