You're just in time for the limerick edition of Perfectly Poetical Tuesdays!
If you're just tuning in, here's the deal:
- April is National Poetry Month
- Tuesdays in April are Perfectly Poetical Tuesdays here at The Little Stuff of Life
- Each week features a different style of poetry (announced the previous week)
- Blog in limerick form.
- Link from your post to this post. (Buttons are optional. But cool.)
- Leave your link and a comment here.
Every life writes a poem. What does yours say this week? Let me know, and I'll stop by and visit your posts (but later in the day - meetings, etc. this morning).
[what mine says...]
Easter Candy Gone Wrong
There's one kind of candy that gives me the creeps.
I don't know how its inventor even sleeps.
Made of stale marshmallow,
Nastiness dyed pink or yellow
Why does anyone ever, ever eat peeps?
Photos: 1) eclipse_etc 2) psilver (silverph)