Thursday, April 16, 2009

I could use a laugh.

How about you? Are you having a crazybusy week, too? Well, take a little break. Here are a coupla baby humor items. Hope they make you smile too!

1. Pregnancy Q & A (didn't make this up. I think someone emailed it to me.)

Q : What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.

Q : I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.


Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.


Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?

A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.



Q : Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
A: When the kids are in college.


Q
: Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.





2. Ever wish babies came with instructions? Well, now there is such a thing as The baby owner's manual, and you can preview it here.


*****

Photos
by sean dreilinger

1 comment:

  1. O.K. That Baby Manual is a riot! If it were only that easy!!

    P.S. I LOVE your mom's Easter baskets. Awesome! I actually did use peeps in mine : ).

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that?