Thanks for joining us for another Perfectly Poetical Tuesday! This week's style is Dr. Seuss, so I hope you're ready with some fun, Seuss-esque poetry!
- April is National Poetry Month
- Tuesdays in April are Perfectly Poetical Tuesdays here at The Little Stuff of Life
- Each week features a different style of poetry (announced the previous week)
Style for next week - the final week of April: Epic. (This doesn't have to be pages long - just longer than a limerick. Tell us a tale of adventure and bravery in your every day life!)
- Blog in "Dr. Seuss" style. (Something that reminds us of Dr. Seuss - you can define exactly what that means. Have fun with it!)
- Link from your post to this post. (Buttons are optional. But cool.)
- Leave your link and a comment here.
- Starts a sweet contest over at SortaCrunchy (or so I hear) - you'd better go check it out!
- Is my mom's birthday. (Which is somewhat relevant because of the amazing children's literature she introduced me to. But mostly I just wanted to say "happy birthday, Mom!")
- Since every life writes a poem, tell us what yours says - Dr. Seuss style!
Kids in Pics
Kids with pics.
Tricks with kicks.
Kids take pics.
Kids do tricks.
Grown ups chit.
Grown ups chat.
All they do is sit, sit, sit.
Sitting and chatting makes kids sick.
I don't like to sit, sir.
I don't like chit chat, sir.
All this sitting and chitting makes me sick, sir.
I like to do kicks.
I like to do tricks.
I like taking pics of tricky kicks!
Kids do tricks with kicks for pics.
Kids take tricky pics for kicks.
Taking pics and making tricks, tricky kids don't sit and chat.
Photos by me. But they were the kids' ideas. :)