Good morning! Hope everyone had a beautiful Easter!
This is one of those weeks that I feel like I'm forgetting something that's going on. Ugh.
For now, though, here's the plan:
I know, I'm getting a bit sloppy. Ooh...that reminds me...we haven't had sloppy joes in awhile. I'll have to keep that in mind. But anyway.
Plan in plain English:
- Monday - ribs (either barbecue, oriental or both kinds) with rice and salad (didn't get to those last week, and I still haven't decided what kind I'm making.)
- Tuesday - clean out the fridge salad (yes, you heard that right - tossing hard boiled eggs, veggies and whatever else I decide needs to get used with some red leaf lettuce and calling it dinner!)
- Wednesday - chicken pasta with marinara sauce
- Thursday - pinto beans and rice
- Friday - soup and sandwiches
Oh! I almost forgot! I have hobo dinner pics for you (by request).
Again, I did this with mini pre-cooked burgers because that was in my freezer, but I normally use form raw ground beef into patties and then cook a longer time.
I might do a more in-depth how-to post next time I cook these the normal way, but this should give you the basic idea of how we pile everything up and wrap it in foil.
Happy meal planning/eating this week, and stop by the Chive Talkin' Menu Plan Blog Roll for more delicious ideas!
P.S. Don't forget to type up your limericks for tomorrow's Perfectly Poetical Tuesday! Stop back by to link up and check out everyone's poetical creations!
Photos by me.