Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Little Stuff of Life is 2!

That's right! It's been 2 years since my very first post here at LSL!

And ya know what I was thinking? This isn't just about this blog or me being long-winded enough to keep yakking for two years. It's about you. No, really. Why would LSL have existed this long if it weren't for you stopping by, reading, commenting, contributing.


So I wanna make today about you!

I would lovelovelove it if every single person stopping by this week - even if it's your first time here - would also comment on this post. Kind of like we're all at a big party, and you're mixing and mingling.

Some options:

  • Tell us your favorite LSL post(s), if you have any.
  • Say who you are (I know, but does everyone know?)
  • If you're shy/busy/whatever, you can totally just say "hi" and leave it at that.
The point is at least to make an appearance - and have fun seeing who else has been hanging around.

So grab a party hat and introduce yourself!

****

Photo by cdw0107.

14 comments:

  1. I thought it might help if I broke the ice.

    Hi, I'm Stephanie, and I run this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Liz and I read this web log!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shiny party hats ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. Hi Liz! You make me smile.

    Hey noteverstill! Thanks for dropping in! Glad you like the hats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blog, too. Although, I am not sure if I have commented before :)

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stephanie!! Happy two year blogiversary! You've done such a great job in the past two years of providing great information and inspiring insights. I couldn't pick one post, but I've loved your 7 Quick Takes and poetry posts. I like to see what life is like in AZ, and I love getting the scoop on little products and stuff like that.

    Many congrats again and best wishes for the years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Megan, as usual, your comment has absolutely warmed my heart. Thank you for your encouraging words! Glad you like to hear about life here. I worry about you non-AZers getting bored.

    As for "getting the scoop on little products and stuff like that" - very clever, my friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy two years! That is amazing. So many come and go.
    I am fairly new here but loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, thanks Debbie! Seems like your blog has been going strong for awhile, too. How long has it been?

    ReplyDelete
  10. my name is christine snider, aka christinelzburg. I adore both stephanie and her blog! Thanks for writing steph!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christinelzburg, you're such a sweetie! My blog and I adore you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I'm Heather and a mother to three crazy little boys. If I wasn't so sleep deprived, I'd probably be able to pinpoint a favorite post. But I do like the nature related ones! :)

    Congrats on making it two years!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, Heather! Thanks for introducing yourself - to everyone else. Can you believe we've known each other... over 10 years now?! Crazy! Glad you joined the party! (Now try to get some rest!)

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that?