Hopefully, I don't get kicked out of the Chive Talkin' Menu Plan Blog Roll for this one. It's barely even half a menu plan 'cuz we're getting ready to go out of town. But here's what I got.
Actually, first I have something exciting to tell you. (I've kinda been using that word - "exciting" - too much lately. Sorry. Easily amused, I guess.)
Anyway. My mom found the coolest little menu planner pad with a magnet on the back AND a matching grocery list pad! How cute are these?!?
So, my menu-plannin' pals, we have upgraded to writing on the front of the (very cute) page - instead of on the back.
- Monday - this tuna casserole
- Tuesday - Sloppy Joes on whole wheat buns with corn
- Wednesday - dinner at Christine and E's
- Thursday - stir fry with pork and leftover veggies over rice
- Friday - dinner out. (Waaaay out!)
This week's plan is mostly about stuff with little-to-no prep time and using up what's in the fridge. For more inspiring menu plans than this one, visit the Chive Talkin' Menu Plan Blog Roll.